
happy 2008!!!
well quick reflection of the last year..
1. greatest accomplishment of 2007
believe it or not, I've been in pa for a year now. *not really counting summer
i cant believe I've made it through two semesters of school in a place so different from where I've come from. i think I've done a pretty good job with leaving LA and coming here to focus on getting some clarity and direction in my life. the job wont be done until i get one of those damn papers that say I've done it!
2. greatest upset of 2007
fucking cupcake fiasco of summer 2007. i guess i should be glad that it wasn't a major thing but rather a major disappointment of a close friend. i should get over it. but the apology has not been issued so thus i will wait for it. i am stubborn. and i know this. and i don't plan on saying lies like, 'I'm going to change, be more forgiving' because honestly it's not who i am. i remember every blow that was dealt to me. its not like i forget that there was a dead end at down that road. i remember and i avoid it. so.. lesson??? eat the cupcakes if no one wants them.
3. the one thing I've learned in 2007
I've learned that I'm not as open as i like to think i am. and that there are lots of things for me to learn about myself in regards of new places, people, and cultures. i also learn that i am able to do anything i want to do. and that i am a very strong person. I'm pretty sure this time Jan 1 of 2007 i was in tears and feared for what was to come of that year.. but i made out like a champ so yay!
4. great moments of 2007
a. summer of 2007. being with friends and having a blast. PS3. fraiche. being home.
b. driving to NYC.
c. learning to like Pittsburgh. jacks. steelers game. drinking beer.
with all that in mind. I'm welcoming the new year with much hope of better things. already i feel that good things will come and i am very excited for the new year. i hope that it is the same for everyone else.
shalom.

No comments:
Post a Comment