
I'm sure there will be a man hating blog to come soon after this but lets focus on this for now. i got to thinking how i like my men nerdy. seriously. something about the nerdy looking, socially almost out casted, normal looking guy, smarter than 80% of the people around him, (including me), i find men people would call "nerds" super hot. i have the desire to make all their fantasies come true and perhaps make a few others up for them. i want to tie them down with their nice ties and make them cringe. very odd i know. but i was reminded of this earlier this week. when i saw myself looking at the smarty pants instead of the 'jock' i guess it says something about my taste. i want more than just a dude.. i want someone to talk to and actually like. but this blog is just a bit random.. considering nothing is really happening in my life. I'm sure with more time things will happen and I'll blog about it. until then. go nerdy/geeky guys, i'm rooting for you!
shalom.

No comments:
Post a Comment